…Oborevwori Attended Old Former Oghäreki Grammar School Now Baptish Missionary School, Oghareki.
In furtherance to preliminary discrete investigation carried out by the Chairman, Coalition for Media Politics and Governance, CMPG, Dr Barr Fred Latimore Oghenesivbe, he mandated CMPG’s Coordinator in Ethiope West Local Government Area, Comrade Monday Odaka to dig deep into the controversy, so as to unravel hidden facts about the schools, to finally nail detractors of Rt Hon Sheriff Francis Oborevwori, JP.
Comrade Odaka then embarked on a journey to Oghareki to visit the locus inquo (the two schools), and to interact with the schools authorities and community leaders.
Odaka found out as follows;
1. That Baptist High School, Oghareki, was founded 1970 by the Baptist Church and that as a result of repeated protests by Oghareki Community, the name of the school was changed to Oghareki Grammar School in the early 70s.
2. That as at the time Rt Hon Sheriff Francis Oborevwori attended and obtained his School Certificate, the name of the School was Oghareki Grammar School, as rightly indicated in the original certificate issued to Oborevwori in 1990.
3. That the Baptist Church had to make a U-turn again in 2011 by changing the school’s name from Oghareki Grammar School to Baptist Missionary School, Oghareki, which is the present and subsisting name of the School till date.
4. That in reaction to the actions of the Baptist Church wherein the school was renamed Baptist Missionary School, the people of Oghareki Community took further steps to lobby the state government for the establishment of a completely new Oghareki Grammar School.
5. The request of Oghareki community was granted by Delta State Government under Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan and a completely new Oghareki Grammar School was established in 2014, as rightly indicated in the School signboard being circulated on social media meant to criminally discredit the genuine and authenticated School Certificate of Oborevwori issued in 1990.
The following FACTS must therefore be noted:
(a). The Old former Oghareki Grammar School established in 1970 was the school Rt Hon Sheriff Francis Oborevwori attended, not the new Oghareki Grammar School that was established by the State Government in 2014.
(b). Both the old former Oghareki Grammar School now Baptist Missionary School, Oghareki and the new Oghareki Grammar School founded 2014, are still operational till date at different locations in Oghareki, Ethiope West Local Government Area, Delta State, as indicated in the two main gate signboards of the schools below.
(c) The name of the Principal of the Old former Oghareki Grammar School, now Baptist Missionary School, Oghareki, is Mr Jacob Jike. He is still alive and can be contacted by doubting Thomases and social media propagandists.
(d) The current Principal of Baptist Missionary School, Oghareki can also be contacted for further verification of facts stated in this report by CMPG’s Monday Odaka, who currently resides in Mosogar, a neighbouring community in Ethiope West LGA.
OBOREVWORI’s ACADEMIC DEGREES: IN addition to the above facts, CMPG also contacted the authorities of Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma and Delta State University, Abraka to authenticate the degrees obtained by Oborevwori from these Universities.
Our findings revealed that Oborevwori obtained a Bachelor Degree in Political Science from Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma, on the 14th day of July 2004, and Master Degree, Political Science on the 24th day of September 2010, from Delta State University, Abraka, respectively.
CMPG’s TAKE: Rt Hon Sheriff Francis Oborevwori, JP, is a man of integrity, forthright and sincere to a fault. He is a clean man. His character, conducts and personality unblemished and without controversy.
We are very proud to have adopted him as our indefatigable PDP sole governorship candidate in Delta State, in the ongoing gubernatorial contest on who to succeed our hero and platinum governor, Senator Dr Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa, the man wey sabi.
It is crystal clear that Oborevwori, a Pan Delta Project for all Deltans, is the leading governorship aspirant and will surely emerge as PDP Guber flag bearer in Delta State, come May 21, 2022, by the special grace of God.
Oborevwori is the real done DEAL, follow who know ROAD.
Look no further, be SHERIFFIED.